Tuesday, March 9, 2010

bloog 29

So we watched Farscape I class today. If I was John from that show I would be freaking out. I really have no idea what I would have done. I think after I went through the wormhole and that one ship clipped me and crashed into that planet, I would be really freaked out. At first definitely I would probably try to side more with the humans. It's really hard to put myself in John's shoes. I guess I would feel really lonely. I would feel like I would definitely think I was going to die. Basically, I would be scared. I would probably try to escape on that planet they landed on. I would definitely be looking out for myself 100%. I didn't really like how the show used puppets. I thought the characters looked pretty fake. I think it takes away from the show. I guess i would eventually start start going with the flow ad try to escape with the prisoner dudes. It's kind of hard to determine how I feel about each character. Each seems weird in their own way. I think the main character is a bad actor. I think the show overall seems to be the lowest quality ad personally my least favorite show that we've watched in class this year. I am sort of surprised this series lasted four seasons. The series must pick up at some point I would imagine. I think you have to be a major science-fiction fan to be able to appreciate this show.

6 comments:

  1. I did not think this show was very good either. It was weird with the puppets like you said it made it look really fake. Overall I would be like you If I was John. Pretty much scared and just freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be scared, dazed, and confused as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you this was one of my least favorite shows we've had to watch in class

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was definitely my least favorite shows. With the puppets, you just can't take it seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the last sentence, you would have to be a pretty big sci fi fan to enjoy this show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. being hunted by aliens would make me freak out too

    ReplyDelete