Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog 14

This article talks about the episode "Hush". It was a mildly interesting article. "Sex, death, and politics- these are the topics I've hovered over and taken a stab." I feel like this quote has a lot to do with the Joss Wheldons style of writing. Politics has a lot to do with his television shows. The interactions with different people force many different situations to arise. In the article there was a reversal of roles, in that the princess saved instead of being saved.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, he definitely gets his political views out there through his shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree, Whedon does seem to incorporate politics into many of his shows. I feel that a lot of writers do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know if I would consider it political but Whedon's shows do show his views on certain issues, which could relate to politics in a sense.

    ReplyDelete