Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blogz

I believe this the blog where I have to talk about something. So, I've decided to write about this art project. I took art 205 intro to drawing, and I forgot i hate art and am terrible. It's an easy class though and were doing this project on an artist. Knowing nothing about art, naturally, I googled "cool artists" and "really cool artists". I really couldn't find any that were really cool, so i typed in "ocean paintings" and finally found these cool paintings.




So yeah, I thought those were especially cool. It's nice to get a new and different perspective on something like art. He says his paintings are a "metaphorical" journey. Pretty cool.

13 comments:

  1. it's vladimire kush, forgot to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paintings are amazing. It felt so relaxing looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really sweet!! I wish I could paint really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, they're all so amazing. I wish I knew how to create art like that. It was very nice and relaxing to look at them, thanks for showing them to us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are awesome! I just took a photoshop art class and we had to try to create stuff like that that looks real. Taking art is a LOT harder then you would think. But not that I am not in that class, I miss not using my creative side as much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took an art class in high school just for an easy A, but i am awful. I wish i could paint like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah art is definitely something you are either born with or you aren't. People that can paint or sculpt or anything just blow my mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Art is something I am not too good at. I really like all those paintings, but the first one is my favorite cause it just seems so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are sweet paintings. they really engulf the viewer and tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so relaxing! I felt like I could fall asleep by looking at them. I hate art usually but those were really abstract but still very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy drawing and painting. The paintings you posted are really interesting and eccentric.

    ReplyDelete