Wednesday, January 6, 2010

firefly

Yeah, so i watched firefly. I found it laugh out loud funny. The script seemed poorly written. I'm really surprised that show and the television network expected to be taken seriously. However, I did find it entertaining. I thought the part where they're riding horses was pretty funny. The special effects are funny. The laser guns made me laugh. The scene that I thought was important was the the part where the girl gets out of the box. She gets woken up and discovered that shes on the ship. This is the reason the Alliance is chasing them. It's basically the climax of the episode.

5 comments:

  1. Agreed. That cowboy stand-off scene didn't fit my brain's image of a futuristic science fiction story. The music just did not blend well either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree as well. I didn't really understand the whole riding horses in the future concept. The blues music in the future western scenes was pretty strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the show is poorly scrpited. It seems like they rushed to make a lot of the episodes we have watched in class. I also agree that it's entertaining. Somtimes a poorly scrpited show can be funnier than a well scripted comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the show was better than how you described here, but yes the script was not very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The guns in Firefly could definitely use some improvement but I still liked the show. The guns kind of reminded me of something you'd see at a laser tag place. Not very realistic

    ReplyDelete